Mission: Impossible IV
|Edited by:||A. J. Black|
|Written by:||Chris Haigh|
|Running Time:||134 Pages|
|Released:||December 23, 2009|
Mision: Impossible IV is an action film, written and directed by Chris Haigh. It is a sequel to Mission: Impossible III, part of a reimagining of the television series, created by Bruce Geller.
The Impossible Mission Force (IMF) are dragged into the search for the 'Paphian', a potentially devastating weapon - which leads to a global, explosive race against time for troubled young agent Ryan Chase and his team not only to save the world but maybe the IMF itself from complete destruction.
- Lucas Black as Ryan Chase.
- Nick Stahl as Rob Cordon.
- Jessica Lucas as Lilly Decadway.
- Archie Kao as Hideo Kaneda.
- Azura Skye as Cassie Ford.
- Melanie Thierry as Ellie Peroux.
- George Takei as Kaneshiro Tae.
- John Terry as Hal Harrison.
- Cynthia Watros as Miss Turner.
- Lawrence Fishburne as Theodore Brassell.
The general reaction to Mission: Impossible IV was mixed. Some readers pointed out several spelling mistakes throughout, and that the pop-culture references feel too unnatural in context. They did praise the plot itself, but that it was too heightened in terms of reality to completely work. One reviewer said "it was more Mission: Impossible 2 than Mission: Impossible 3.